Recreation Department - Facilities Coordinator and Program Director
Full-Time Police Department Dispatcher:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
• Applicant must have a High School Diploma or the equivalent.
• Applicant will be subject to a background investigation and must be of good moral character.
• Applicant must be able to Multi-Task while using radios, telephone and sophisticated computer systems.
• Applicant must be willing to work 12 hour shifts on rotating schedule ( Weekdays, Weekends, Holidays, Days and nights)
• Applicant must successfully complete an in-house training program.
• 911/EMD certifications are preferred.
Applicants meeting the requirements can pick up an application in person at the North Caldwell Police Department (136 Gould Avenue, North Caldwell NJ 07006) or click here.
Please submit copies of any applicable training certificates and/or a resume with your application. Applications must be submitted no later than October 8th, 2021.
Starting salary $31,000.
**Application MUST be printed on Legal size paper (8.5 x 14 inches)**
POSITION FILLED - School Crossing Guard for 2021-2022 School Year
- Job Description
POSITION FILLED - 2021 Summer Fun Camp
- Instructors/Counselors/Counselors-in-Training (CIT) Employment Description and Application - link
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Employment Description and Application - link
- Lead Instructor Employment Description and Application - link
POSITION FILLED - 2021 Municipal Pool
- Pool Manager Employment Description and Application - link
- Lifeguard Employment Description and Application - link
- Gate Monitor Employment Description and Application - link
POSITION FILLED - Full-Time Municipal Court Administrator - June 2020
POSITION FILLED - Full-Time Police Officer - July 2020
The North Caldwell Police Department is seeking PTC certified or PTC waiver eligible candidates to apply for the position of Police Officer. Applications are posted at https://www.northcaldwell.org/police for download or you can pick up an application in person at the North Caldwell Police Department.
Candidates must fill out the application in its entirety and submit the application along with a resume, PTC certificate and any other pertinent police-related certificates. Candidate must have a high school diploma and valid NJ Driver’s license and must pass an extensive background check, medical exam, physical exam and psychological examination.
Starting salary and benefits are consistent with the PBA collective bargaining agreement; the 2020 probationary salary is $42,329. Applicants will be notified of date and time for future interview. All Applications must be submitted by 08/01/2020.
POSITION FILLED - Part-Time Administrative Assistant, Recreation Department - Posted 12/13/19
Please submit a cover letter and resume by January 12, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Borough Clerk, 141 Gould Avenue, North Caldwell 07006.
POSITION FILLED - Crossing Guard - Posted 8/29/19
North Caldwell Police Full-time · $20 / hour North Caldwell Police Department is looking for a full time Crossing Guard for the 2019-2020 School Year. Applications can be picked up at the North Caldwell Police Department located at 136 Gould Avenue in North Caldwell.
POSITION FILLED - Borough Administrator - Posted 2/21/19